Keeping Your Business in Mind

Four employees of St. Andrews School Molo admitted after electrocution

By Antynet Ford

Four junior employees at St. Andrews School, Turi in Molo, Nakuru County are recuperating at the hospital after they were electrocuted.

A police report seen by Corporate Watch indicates the incident happened Tuesday

The four men aged between 50 and 60 were moving a tent at the school’s compound when it came into contact with a three-phase power line. This caused their burns, police said.

The scene was visited by Police and Kenya Power and Lighting Company officials before visiting the four men who were recuperating at St Joseph’s Hospital in Molo.

The police said the victims were in stable condition. They sustained burns on their chests and legs.

Police and Kenya Power officials have launched investigations into the incident.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.